Thursday 4 January 2007

Mumm-Ra



Mumm-Ra are a six piece band from a little town in East Sussex called Bexhill-on-Sea. According to my research these guys have been playing together for about 5 or 6 years. I haven't heard that much from them to be honest but I checked out a live video of them on YouTube and they were rocking, they look like a great live act. I'm not too sure when their debut album is being released but with a spot on the NME Shockwaves tour I think we're going to be hearing a little bit more from these six lads.

Mumm-Ra - These Things Move In Threes (4.8mb)

If you like this artist please support them by purchasing their music.



Check out Mumm-Ra on MySpace.



Check out Mumm-Ra videos on YouTube.



More Mumm-ra links.
Official | Hype Machine | Last.fm | Wikipedia

No comments:

 
glissandoriot Go to Blogger.com